Business ME Personal ME
- award winning educator - capricorn
- consumer on many working groups for - once a record breaking javelin thrower
maternity care: - mamma to five
National Strategic Approach to Maternity services, - 4th generation farmer that loves the surf and
Medicare Review, Clinical Guidelines sand
-yogini for 8 years - discovered Hypnobirthing 11 years ago- now
- Hypnobirthing Educator for 8 years with clients around the only practitioner to have 5 HypnoBirths
the country - love overseas travels
- orchestrates media campaigns to improve maternity care - soft spot for chocolate and chai tea
- birth art, fertility coach and - practical, down to earth and the calm
certified hypnotherapist …..love mind-body therapies to amongst the calamity
help women heal
Bachelor of Applied Science
Certificate IV Training and Assessment
Postgraduate Diploma in Education
HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator
Yoga Teacher, Birth Art facilitator
Fertile Body Therapist
Founder & Birthologist
After my first daughter was born, in 2011, my private midwife was adamant I needed to be teaching other birthing mums HypnoBirthing, so I completed my practitioner training and have since educated couples as far west as Quilpie, all across the Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs and Toowoomba.
My positive births began my volunteer advocacy for maternity reform, and I'm now the Director of Maternity Consumer Network, and spend many hours educating, advocating and representing consumers.
I have since completed my yoga teacher training, and prenatal yoga education and teach holistic pregnancy Yoga classes and workshop, work one on one with fertility clients and have just begun a seriers of postnatal yoga classes- face to face and online.